If you’re one of those people who just don’t like Valentine’s Day, avoiding it can be difficult. Starting around January 2nd, practically every shop you visit is full of V-Day junk. You just want to swing by the grocery store for some eggs, but along the way you have to trudge through aisle after aisle of chocolates, heart balloons, and dopey teddy bears.
But you know what’s even worse than Valentine’s Day overload? When a store makes Valentine’s Day weird. Sometimes, in their enthusiasm to cash in on the holiday, stores screw up so badly they’ll make you want to swear off romance forever. Here are 15 Valentine’s Day design fails that prove conclusively that love is dead. At least we have a whole year ’til the next V-Day. (via Bored Panda)
1. All in the family.
3. “The ‘couple’ chosen for this Valentine’s Day ad.”
4. Is this store secretly trying to break people up?
5. Whether it’s an “S” or a “D”, it’s true either way.
6. Ever feel like a ShopVac is too romantic of a gift?
7. The two-timer two-for-one deal.
8. “It’s supposed to say ‘Love.’”
9. Can I get a price check on these innuendos?
10. Something tells me the shelf stocker recently got dumped.
11. This is why greeting card companies need editors.
12. Just in case your date doesn’t go so well.
13. Just in case your marriage doesn’t go so well.
14. “I’m pretty sure half of this bamboo heart is dead.”
15. Hugs, not mugs.
h/t: Bored Panda
The post 15 Stores Making Valentine’s Day Weird appeared first on Awkward.com.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!